iq-option.trading – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• General Motors (NYSE:GM) stock surged 10.17% by 8:11 AM ET (12:11 GMT) as the company reported record diluted-adjusted earnings per share for the third quarter, blowing past consensus.
• Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) stock gained 5.17% after the company forecast that margins would stop shrinking after 2019 as costs from scandals ease up.
• Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) stock advanced 1.71% after its Waymo unit became the first company to receive a permit from the state of California to test driverless vehicles without a backup driver in the front seat.
• EBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) stock jumped 6.02% as third-quarter profit beat estimates.
• Sprint (NYSE:S) stock soared 6.51% after the company reported quarterly results that topped consensus on the top and bottom lines and added more new subscribers than expected.
• Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) stock fell 4.04% after the company provided revenue guidance for the current holiday quarter that missed expectations.
• Arconic (NYSE:ARNC) soared 7.36% after Reuters reported that the company was in advanced talks to be acquired by Apollo Global Management for more than $11 billion.
• T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS) jumped 4.91% after the company released a strong quarterly earnings report and added more subscribers than expected.